Summer time is in the air here in sweet sunny So Cal. For as long as I can remember, I’ve loved fashion but never really bothered to cultivate my own personal style. Well not this time! 2014 is the year that Eastyn stops fucking around and gets serious. This means being serious about fashion too.
What you see above is Eastyn’s summer look 2014. Let’s break this down.
1. Harem Trouser Pants. Like pajamas, but professional. So Cal gets hot as balls and I want something breezy.
2. Chains Everywhere. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Every day I wake up not an elven princess is a sad day indeed. Whimsical chains make me feel like I belong in LOTR.
3. Birkenstocks. Untwist your panties everybody. I’m all about comfort. I’m going to take FULL advantage of the Birkenstock resurgence and treat my feet to a little slice of heaven.
4. Septum Rings. I’ve been seeing some fake ones making the rounds recently. My response to those kids is: “That’s nice and all, but I’m unimpressed until you have a hole in your face.”
5. Crop tops and Skimpy Bras. I want as much fabric as possible to cover as little of me as possible. Hence crop tops. And the look is never complete with out a little lacy number to make everybody just a little bit uncomfortable.
6. Glasses. I need to see too, you know?
7. Monochrome. I have a fair amount of tattoos. I don’t want to take away from them, so I’m keeping the colors neutral and no patterns.
So kids, what is your personal style? What do you think of this one? Let me know in the comments. Go to Polyvore and build your own sheet and show me. If I get enough of these, maybe I’ll make a post of what millennials are wearing this summer. Men and women alike! Get to it!